Follow These Steps To Save Time And Achieve Best Results
1. Contact our Sales Department
In a conversation with your Sales Representative or our Customer Service Department, you can:
- Provide helpful information about your product
- Review potential money-saving options, including:
- blanket orders
- combined pricing
- inventory control
2. Select your services
Continuing your phone conversation, via a meeting or during a visit to our facilities, you will:
- Select from Art Department services including Artwork, Bar Codes (Static and Consecutive Numbered), Color Proofs, Die Lines, Film and Plate Making.
- Review your Production/Printing choices, including, 10 Color Flexo Printing, Digital Printing, Embossing, Foil Stamping, Screen Printing and Specialty Papers.
3. Email your files
If our Art Department is designing your custom label, you can skip this step. However, if you have your own art files, you’ll need to submit them to us for pricing or production.
Begin by downloading our PDF of Art File Submission Recommendations. Describing accepted file types, color modes and more, these guidelines will save time and help ensure accuracy.
Email your art files after completing this form:
4. Review your proof
Depending on the printing method you choose, we will send you via an email attachment or deliver to you any of several types of proofs for your review, corrections (if necessary) and approval:
- PDF proofs of your labels once our Art Department has finalized their designs
- PDF proofs of labels at the pre-press stage. Note that proofs may vary in color from monitor to monitor unless color calibration is applied
- Available on request, hard-copy proofs increase color accuracy
Whichever method you choose, always proofread your labels carefully.
5. Receive your order
Once produced, you can choose to pick up your printed labels. Alternately, we can expedite deliveries for rush orders or provide standard shipping for other requests.